NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

mercredi 8 janvier 2020

Michael I remind you that

So, what do we do?
 
deux c'est de trop
il n'y aura pas de trois
crois moi
 
 when you play with your male puppet already damaged

but still a female
this is a disaster

I remind you that

my only love is ewan mcgregor
 
 the only one I didn't say yes to

you and me
I'll call you back

even through a screen
when I passed
you called me to order

and when it was you
even by screen interposed without touching
because i don't want
and i will never want
neither with you nor with anyone
and it's been over 23 years and you know it

I called you to order

than

what are his ways? you are married i call you back
 
 
I remind you that I lived with David

everything for 20 years
the largest in the whole world

there is no above david

everything but then everything

I remind you that I am also clairvoyant
 
 more witch

you know why i put all of you in actor ??

in common ??
the theater and the books of my life
the rest are mantra on my part through my writing drawings

why not me instead of you ??

my speech
because I look so silly
I of the verb stutter
and I never knew my word stutter
 
 only david knew
by modesty

and you dare to criticize ewan ??
I remind you that he sleeps with women
but he doesn't blab
like you

never him
he jump and finish

and you the worst you remember
this is what is worse in my eyes

and don't do me
 offscreen
and the camera field

i know the difference

and even on photo

already on June 7, I never started

mas on January 7 either

result

I withdraw you
light dark force
which are as its lines are
to Henry

your common point with too and ewan

i kill him ewan if he does this to me publicly
and immediately
and no
offscreen
believe me he knows it
and at least he doesn't cheat
even with a woman

your wife really i'm sorry
global shame received me in full force
so she
I will be her
I'm cheating on you directly with a woman
worse with your circus toy and globally like you
offscreen
good evening my dear
it's life
and if you wonder
when i withdraw it is for a long time
look at david and other
without my french touch
it becomes nothing for anyone
until i come back someday in his life

and it will never be
as in yours
my return
and here i am on
that I was for you
one more role toy in your miserable life...

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Didi

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *