NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

mardi 5 janvier 2021

you ma'am read me



you who are the double devil
the worst to do whatever you want
like me

you are really crazy
he will never love another woman ever
why you i wonder

you you really know who you are
he knows that you are a double game
he will be faithful to you
like your slave
him
and for that it is also good from me

but by dint of forbidding it he will leave you know that
then stop

me and him twin
that's all
the devilish yes

and me you know who has my heart
yes like you he abuses it
but i love him and will love
even after my death

you understood
he your husband is like me
we love that once and for all in our life
have a good day 

 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Je t'aime, je t'aime, je t'aime

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *