NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

samedi 26 septembre 2020

abandoned in june


and you are proud of it ??
showing me your buttocks on the road the shore and we change the sidewalk
you are proud
well done
so for june
go do your window dressing your buttocks in the air
the future is for heroes
and not the licks ass of window qio gives up to his fate me
covid
I did
you ??
I don't want anything from you anymore
tomorrow it's my son australia
but i don't want nor see my australian son
nor see the window which destroys every morning and shows his buttocks at night
and you
I have nothing to reproach myself with
you yes
me in less than 24 hours grandiose
and you??
just abandonment alone I am and will remain so thank you

 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *