NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

lundi 28 septembre 2020

David my letter

 



your false family life, I don't believe it for a single second
an old man, you are my age
look at you
you who said to you master Moliere I died like him on my chair on my boards

damn it is not your chair
David
we can do everything with a computer
if you can't go to the world
bring the world to you
where is my mentor ??
where is the world doing the actor ??
not to mention the beautiful dark with a look she screamed your name
of all ages from all origins of all walls

and reduce it she is ugly she is not worthy of you
I still prefer you with all the women than with one that reduces you to a stupid old asshole
and peace on day no way this year ?? the other endouille de gordon dance him in gala in virtual computer and you no ??
ohh david if it's not the pandemic that will have us it's your wife
look at you you are 120 years old !!!
I am yes but you don't want to be anymore
so i can't do anything for you

to be or not to be
david
there is the question of the law of the water of attraction which no longer exists in you
I'm very sorry

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *