NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

lundi 13 janvier 2020

for the orchestra man

 this is not the same

I went out for him

and i sold myself

he got everything in his way

everything was unlocked
all budjet

in short a tale of a mile and a night

I did everything

2 and a half years before during and even now

give them everything
their whim
coded
to blow up contracts

I didn't care

I just wanted to dance
with the king of the world
the gypsy king by my fault
recognized and confessed in addition

whatever

he is and he knows it

dirty dancing alive

to give you body fever

he dances like he makes love

but on stage in front of you

a paradise before your eyes

the impossible of the possibmle

with him everything is possible and nothing is impossible

he dances sings plays
as if his life depended on it

it's like that
 
 
 
 
it's like that
it's innate in him

I always said

he is the voice of god of the angels of heaven with music as a bonus

you are on fire at his sight
a sham killed you to desire forever struck down by him

but that's life
he is life
he dances sing like a god with 72 names from around the world
 
 
and i still believe

to have seen him in newyork

and then in his eyes I just wanted to see his green eyes again
light up my heart

and power realized my dream

he never knew

my dream of dancing
with the gypsy king
 
 
I know he is like the little elf with his flute
taking out the mice to follow him in the river

But it's worth it

well i lost

not prophetically

but him in person

my mistake
ask her help for the trip to london

and the whole thing went down
the hell next door is nothing that I still feel today

short i love my king

it doesn't matter if it costs me

he fulfilled his childhood dream

be the number one on the dance floor for you all around the world

and in my eyes it's worth all the gold in the world
whatever it cost me
he was happy

and that is enough for me
even now today ...
 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *