NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

lundi 13 janvier 2020

darling little demon

darling little demon

the minute beginner was paid to keep you in paris

so as not to go to this meeting

I knew it

and you idiot of vilage

in short

you are self taught
you know everything in an istant
you live for your fans

but know that an actor a real

must be body and soul for its audience
His fans
and even on networks
his profile
staff

he is in the business

his life no longer belongs to him
but to his fans
it's like that

a real actor
the money in the contract doesn't matter "

and don't raise the bids
because we are called from

and last new kid
they can no longer work because there is no more silver ponion in the film

and necessarily by force

we dive to the bloody drawer

where I had to go out

and to prove
washing your buttocks in front of her people

humble myself in person

so that he will make you feel good again
 so that he can trust you again
 
 
 and I succeeded

but I was disowned
temporerement

but I succeeded

can it matter to me to be a mop
a rug

for the man i know

is a genius actor
a love of a man of peace

a dicret on his private life

but to be present in life for everyone

a hard worker first come
 the last one left

one to whom the whole world can count on his loyalty
he dies his work as master moliere
on stage i tell you
 
 
they believe in it again

but me deep inside

sorry i don't believe it anymore

if a lolita comes back
i kill you in person
 
 
hidden i don't care
outside for everyone

I CAN NOT ANYMORE

YOU HEAR ME??

I CANNOT BE BUT THEN MORE AT ALL
 
 
 
 here it is said

even if I know in my heart and professionally

you are the best
ahead of its time
but the best

shit it's me that you have to make me dream first no ??
oh gordon will show you love you

ps I will never be able to hate you
I can never

i know who you are me
and that since the first second that your lips have been laid on me
I can't, that's all

go to jackman....
 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *