NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

lundi 13 janvier 2020

so first angel and demon

so first angel and demon

yes by my family
I am of office
these are the words that shock me
but I am until my death since the death of my father

and in real life

Iluminati Cermonial Executor
Freemason
great master kabbala
medium wiccan

next to his little ringtone

anyway i want it where not

this big family is in all the trades of this globe

and as I am at the top of their list
when i say yes
it's sharp or not
yes I have a clever pleasure sometimes to decide

ah I forgot my gypsy clan's queen
keeper of the keys
and totems

it was not you who found them
but they know where to find you

24h24

so my little angel next door is very small
if he knew no but now yes
we don't have to be there every time
but a paper is enough

it's like that

so let's talk about the demon
no angel
because for me he is the supreme actor beyond the planets

but a real head burn "in life
 
 
without forgetting that it was my very first love of my life

and the opposite of the medal
when it's me who asks for me

here is the answer

a no what will mcgregor say ??
you can't work
it's even dangerous for me

dangerous for me ??

they agreed to betroth my security
among other things
from theater director
since
and I just had my mouth shut
despite my security opposition

ah i'm too precious

ahh too precious

I've heard that all my life

if you knew i don't care

short to us little demon

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *