NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

lundi 13 janvier 2020

what his two gentlemen forget first mcgregor

what his two gentlemen forget first mcgregor

I'm in the business
as much as
but them in the light
me in the dark

and when someone in the business
call me
even now
to tell me
ask me
put me on the nose
or even
that I beg
to take them back
and not just once
I started putting them back
not for love
but by my competence
cruel without limit
because in the job
I will never give a gift
but put yourself in my place when i have to
against me to suplier
in short
they know very well that my word
as in the politics of my country where I left it 
for my mom in short, my word is concrete

and that
around the world he save it

and that I was a little
the particular section of jude law where the same English 
people that I adore more than ever in the world
after all six years even a taxi recognize me

and because i am
showy
peaple where i was one of the staracademy peaple creatrice
before I run away from David
oh david sorry sorry i think of you

short forgiveness I take myself seriously has to follow

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *