NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

lundi 13 janvier 2020

what do I blame jackmanMcgregorCusick ??

oh dear that this sunday ended

brief about mcgregor
it will not be a page but a synthesis a book a thesis of a whole novel

on jackman a page

on cusick
nothing
I said I will never say anything about him again
neither in life nor in work

already i'm pretty unhappy like that to have
not to have had a choice
instead of seeing it at the end of February
the same budjet
buy a thick flannel bed cover
and I even had to close for a while yesterday
lack of budget
music youtube spotiffy
and also google music
it's 40 euros per month
and try to keep my internet and television buget

so again through my london gorge
end of february it will be without me
decidedly
despite my week tiket already in my possession since the last year
 
 
the only thing i will tell you

I prefer to know how to read it

let me know
from someone other than the person concerned

I'm ready to hear anything
accept everything
except
The lie
and the truth I take it in my face
instead of him telling me
and not whisper the opposite
Canadian

in short it is the order of my private life and I am exceptional

he remains my friend at heart
a gray telephone
of an island
for life
the past
my lord jesus christ of the present
and of a world famous actor of spectacular interpretation
 on the wave of tomorrow that the globe is never carried until now

short enough
I continue your request mcgregor jackman
but patience ok
the world don't know done in a day but 7 and the 7 th god was sleeping
short the 7th is today
see you now

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *