NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

mardi 14 janvier 2020

let me explain monte cristo

let me explain monte cristo

summarize

if i had a man
as a wiccan
it is to him and only him that my energy will go

but i don't have a man

my last
yes really a show

but life made it life

it was his and only him
 
mais bien avant je faisais comme ça
 
 
 
only those I like or fell in love with and they too

if i don't
the truth??

I'm dying slowly
because i am the keeper

and keep for yourself
consumes too much human
 
 
 
 
as a woman

but you played in mounted cristo

and play with my idol tom cruise

and with my ... damn
luke evans

so automatically you are blessed by the gods for me

But, tonight
I had a blockage
my dna didn't recognize you

and yet since immortal

my dna knows you
 
 
 
 
but today ?? tintin nada quedale

so I had no choice

to enter your inner child
not your child kinder surprise lol I'm kidding

seriously

I must have entered you
without your permission
and i don't like
and i did

Why??

because you are super happy there
today and my dna is used to man and not to child

so dsl i'm sorry but you will be stronger
even if you are and represent for me a challenge of the unknown
because I don't know you absolutely

and this is my challenge to myself I can do it
without love
 
 
oh i would have loved my man so much
we continue to be 1

but he disappeared from the networks

but it happens to him even
but 1 month 6 months after he should have needed it

just him

ah that's life

sorry for disturbing you
I will not write to you anymore promised
 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

❤️🙏❤️

 

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *