NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

mardi 14 janvier 2020

??????my opinion 2 the new pope????

my opinion 2 the new pope

original
everyone believes in summer
i stopped watching

tomorrow I'm watching season 1 again
I missed something
anyway i will give you my avi
at the end of the season

hoping my heart will hold
and that I will not wait for the end of the season
to find out if pie 13
got out of a coma

no they will not do that
tell me no

i have a sentence that turns that turns in my head

maos what have i been and blind
throughout his year
I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT HIM
BUT FOR A FICTIVE ROLE
STILL WORSE THAN JESUS ​​ON THE CROSS
'' WAS ON
I shouldn't be watching
BUT WATCHED
PS DSL THOSE WHO HAVE MY DNA
MY HEART BEATS AND BATTLED F1
AND IT'S NOT READY TO STOP IF I HAVE TO WAIT FOR THE END OF SEASON 2 TO KNOW
HE IS ALIVE
AGAIN
AFTER MY BABY
MY MENTOR
MY LOVED LOVED
MY LIFE
NO NO IT'S A ROLE IT IS A ROLE

BUT WHY I AM NOT CONVICTED?
NOT GOOD AT ALL
SEE YOU TOMORROW

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Tu me manques beaucoup

 

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *