NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

mardi 14 janvier 2020

david david david

david david david

I know the song
as in your dreams
as in my arms
blah
6 months ago in me you told me

expect a shock

you call that a shock ??
it's an apocalypse
 
 
 
 with your two-ball hatred
you did not forget when I was in a coma
but why did i watch you?

for 6 months I had imagined everything
orgy in scenario as in the first season
even with all the good sister
all i mean all

BUT IT NEVER
 
 
 
you think i didn't try to come back ???
twice
under one's nose

good ok to see my weaknesses

but they will never be like you

tusaisque half the girls of the planet want to kill me because
 I spent a generation almost with you ??

yes throw a copy on them to find you

you have to be silly not to recognize yourself in some of my drawings
 
 
 
 
yes at the expense with you i was the devil to find gordon

but i never used you
you yes

nailed to your pink cross

full figure
You know I always had a soft spot for your hands
your nails
of venus
and your fur lotus on your hand

what do i care about the other poiq in your nut series
I am collapsed

shocked you are the king of shocking potential can you hear me ??
 
 
 
 yes i know it's up to me to come back
I tried for hell

I'm done
gods

so that one at least
bring me back to you

do you think

he falls for me
but play for real like your series
i love you i love you and i disappear in sweden without a word

and damn i did nothing

yes make him scream when he smiles

but I don't consume
I can not
I'm afraid
if you read me you know why

and it will feel like I'm betraying you again

how do you want me to know how to love with king ??

nobody wants to believe me i don't even know what it is

to serve the male
and I didn't even have time to know how to love

except tonight you see
idiot dirty beast i hate you
I do not want to lose you

and what you want to hear here
you die i die

I am a white page in life
but with unlimited knowledge
 
 
 what was it for me ??

not knowing how to tell you

that you are my venus
my venice
my books
my heart
you're not there i find the words
you are there i can't
I admire you
you're my sunshine

oh you must laugh
pass by and don't tell you
yes I should have

and you ?? why aren't you there ??
come and frog me
that i left you

ah i know very well you can't curse me
neither do you
but hide your words from me that you know

even if at the beginning I was the devil with you
know once and for all
that the devil that I am never used the word love again
for someone else

than you
impossible is not French
but impossible is not david either

here is an idiot who could not tell you
you are my life my heart for always until the end of my life
here I finished I cry like a madelaine while praying god 
that it protects you even through your bullshit of televisions ...
 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Tu me manques beaucoup

 

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *