NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

mardi 7 janvier 2020

pause to say choose

pause to say choose

from my anger
years

it is trnsfomé in chronic disease
endometriosis

but when i really think
to your mouth
your ears that always drive me crazy
really
I am thirsty for water like never and as an internal cleaning
it hurts
I don't know how
everything unlocks
oh you're still my miracle
whorehouse
brothel brothel
shit it hurts
but it feels great after
here is hoping
short to make me understand
I don't even know why
it makes me feel
your sincerity
your sensitivity
all of you what here i tremble
joy hardly hurt
I do not know
but it feels great
as if with a neck you open the falls of the niagara
oh sorry but i only have you to say
the truth
sweat i love you
 here is the truth
 
fatigée non
je finirai mes peinture
même faiguée
ohlala toi vraiment....
qu'est ce que tu me fais..toujours.... 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *