NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

vendredi 10 janvier 2020

Téchouva David Hamlet The Great Pardon

Téchouva David Hamlet The Great Pardon

Téchouva ??
resolve the problem
caused

and no luck
you refused my simplicity
just say sorry

so yes i'm my daughter's husband blood
Jewish

and we are the year of great forgiveness
 
 
ah the world of the east
that you never knew how to grasp

in short no luck
If I were born from the little bear

I should say sorry

no luck this year it's those not of the big bear

and born under the big bear it's you

yes i smile
I see my pope in a kippah breaking my glass with his foot to forgive

oh trick me let me taste my thought jesus marie joseph my pope in kipa
 
 
 
 
ah if you don't believe me
me the little bear my pope in a kippaaaa I'm going to flood my panties with laughter ohh
how are you

short if you don't rin the divine always rotege the little bear
you have to give me a kippur series
in my year of great forgiveness and it's my year

no ball if i was born in you it would be me to make you oh my pope in kipaaaa
 
 
 
 
 
Anyway, I’ll resume you
oh my pope in kipaaa ah no more plsss

you will be very beautiful in kippah

ohh hold me back i cry
white and in kippah moving arms
you know how to ask the pope's baby

but you dance for me

ahhhhhhhh

and of course
gold
White
christal wood

good short if you do nothing

up there I demanded justice
and yes it is my right
and I have my fathers
if not i will not be great master of cerenominie of the kabalah me sir kippppa
 
 
the bitch me
you will say
surely

but the offended it's me

so if you do nothing

you will have to leave
you checked

January 13, 2020
at 1:13 p.m.

the beginning

of not 1 not two but neither 3 but 7 years of disaster in your life

welcome to the club

then you have a choice

kipa en pope i want ah ouiiii j'adoreee
you dance for me

if not divine law
food shortage and only for you
that means
love travil of course
the rest still count on me

they are all protected
yes but except you
It's over

I assure you you are number 2
the 1 I asked for the kilt and the muse horn

but to michael
I don't have the strength to forgive him you never hear me
never

you have the choice
choose well
 
 
 
to believe that my French touch
and you become again
the mister dior or whatever you want

you will have to do it

because since without me

the divine will make your name forgotten
it's the diva my baby
going
thank you
imagine me in kipa dance to pope that's life
short thank you ... goodbye or another life
 
 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

M

 

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *