NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

samedi 18 janvier 2020

To my all-powerful hero IRONMAN

To my all-powerful hero
IRONMAN

tiger breakfast
admirable allucinating

Anyway, I'm doing it to my head
I do it alone
as usual

but I have limits to bear

she taxi from my buttocks
with his girlfriend in France beginner
not in the film I understand myself


 be careful I don't criticize her game
but her head and what she owes me
nothing should be given to me if not it's over
in short i understand myself

 

in short a little helping hand

I put everything in place

but when my country comes


 to TMC to CANALPLUS to C8 and so on

please don't interview with her

elsewhere all over the world outside my country
I don't care

so I'm talking to my hero

ah the bad guy is my god of villains
a human beast ahh i love it lol

short please for me

ps: a requested servide is worth a requested service too
I will do it
ps again I love you with all my heart ... since in short you know one day who knows I will say thank you for my Eiffel Tower
you never know ... hat hat class and breakfast

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Gamma Rise

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *