NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

samedi 18 janvier 2020

you're the blind - not me

you're the blind - not me

the world is the actor
don't touch my grisbi bitch

and yes

everything turns around by one person

what you are going through

what did he do before

like for example my son
revenge of crocodiles

except 1
who is
my book 0

but everything i do other than my zero book
 
 
 
 
IF YOU DID KNOW THAT I WAS EXTREMELY MOVING ALL THIS OTHER SENSE

UNTIL GOD HIMSELF
AND FACED WITH DEVILS
THAT I MADE IT A MOUTHPIECE

Nothing scares me
FOR HIM NOTHING
 
 
you all rejected it
thrown
balance
like shit

after all of a sudden
BECOME THE KING FISHERMAN ??

NEVER IN MY EYES YOU NEVER HEAR ME

HE IS THE WORLD
 
 
 he is and always will be

THE WORLD

and not otherwise SHIT THEN
 
 
 my world revolves around

because I had a phenix
but it burned my heart

and for me to go back up


in short it takes time to convince me

and yet even of this spotty teenager I know
the man i don't know
I will do everything for him

short go my table
 then see you tomorrow

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Gamma Rise

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *