NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

samedi 18 janvier 2020

lost petula



ah yes i warn you

even if i tiebs to you more than anything in the world

lucas is so that you understand doctor
my test tube
through a cinema screen

yes, I also have visions
ominous bird
you called me you remember

in short

little downside

suddenly he's going to have my cold

no aspirin ok ??
and especially no alcohol

he will not die 24 hours a day

Anyway, it's the trump

that i send
so that no one will notice
of me of course

and then

there is something to hold
a crazy
I will not be surprised if one day luca is

Habemus papam

I understand myself

here is

ah without panties it's for the french word of the french army of napoleon

which means without courage
 
 always have an eye on him

if not alaska you know ??
I copied easy
 
 
 
 
 to my saints
 I can't do anything
god is london

the bible the virgin of sleep with it is like that
in short
my jesus
one day you will cross your cross me ??
I doubt

in short you will always be my enigma why you are us 3 all alone
voila and if i have to choose between you and lucas i choose 
lucas without discustion or doubt
he is very precious to me and for life you hear me for life888

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Remove Pain & Suffering Mantra

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *