NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

vendredi 31 juillet 2020

dear gamer Trust and respect

dear gamer Trust and respect

it deserves my eyes
yes I blame you for being a kid
not to be an adult

you say you love me
and I have your karma without stopping

no i won't stop
there is only me in the world who dismantles you according to where
it's true but for your good
so I'll take you back

no I don't trust when energies other than yours

i am phobic

that means

your kama someone has little to unload on you

and me the laundromat
I wash

whether you like it or not

it's like gloves

i don't touch me

it's like that
you don't want me anymore
neither do I as you are a child behaviorist

and when you finally understand
that I'm not just anyone
there we will see

yes I trust Toma and Jason because they have good karma
and their darma too

inquire and you will understand that I do not have back from you

fuck me i don't care
I love you
dirty kid
give me without answer I need it, I want to know you without news go go
moi dodo ce soir quand la chaleur des appartements baissera, je l'espère va vava

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Caroline

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *