NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

samedi 25 juillet 2020

Lazarus online ??

Lazarus online ??

I am flattered
honestly I don't care you know me
hide hide this is not my trux
you want to touch me
you who know me more than anything in the world of all my most intimate secrets ??
that's not what you got
in the head
1,000,000 years I don't know what
but the desire to please me
from what you did long before yes you are the same age as michael but you i would have believed that your
 desire to please
in short, I'm here in front of you
brushes in hand
then the faith ??
convince me !!
and you will have
if no
nothing !! kisses ah yes it is not enough to smile but to be an atomic bomb !! 
à moi que tu as perdu la main oui what you are in reality buried far away ohla lazarus get up if 
not nothing !! promise to swear on you and me !!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Caroline

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *