NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

dimanche 26 juillet 2020

you're boring babe

you're boring babe

7 days a week
you play
you do
I'm not interested in war
who are you going with
I don't care too
one moment
a game
where are you,,
before after
never together.
since you are
1 time together ohh
tell me the time
time
in everything you do
make rules
laws
I am not your zac me
ohh frankly
you were called by the first name you want !!
when you are available let me know
you really don't know who I am !!
yes let me know and if I am available as lovingly your 
I will not greet you no yes oh damn
 
 
is a moment in your fucking week too much to ask of you ??
do as you see fit
I do not care
except when it's you and me
goodbye in all your languages ​​that you speak
I am not one of your midinettes I cannot stand that
 you consider me so I accept everything except that you miss 
a moment in your week for us go I leave the net has maybe this 
evening but not for you !!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Caroline

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *