NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

vendredi 31 juillet 2020

Gordon I don't understand

Gordon I don't understand


and every time it's preille
whether from your world
of mine
worst
the pissers in mak of you

What do I have that they don't have and blah

you don't have the plague anyway
as soon as I talk to you and then we can talk like before on the phone, right?
leave me the message I'll call you back
oh gordon they're like flies in a sugar trap

immersed I am of messages

but why blah

I dont understand

you are the only story
of my life

little ghost life
without you

don't ask me to speak
they will jump on me

I'm not ashamed to have you in my life
what we are
I do not know
always together maybe

but two kids lost without one or the other yes we are those two my sweetheart 
.. I don't even know where you are ..
 there you have it, that's all

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Caroline

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *