NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

lundi 27 juillet 2020

My heart open for you

my heart open for you

it's not just creation
i hope you know

you are crazy
alight
completely unreal

I discovered you while creating

even if you tasted me

tonight it's the 8:00 p.m. newspaper and I haven't slept anymore

creation opened me to you
I never thought I would create background colors for one person

except creation don't mind

look at you you are an atomic bomb
a neutron the big bang has you all alone in beauty

I am addicted to your nose, your nose what

this is driving me crazy for you this is the part of your face
 that had me more the first time you know where you were patient
 looking at me like a wounded animal i love when you are like that

yes an interpretation but I will not say it all the time you are
 my book library history of a thousand and an infinite night

yes I use energy which sleeps but the other does not need it it
 looks like nothing at all now !!
you
 
 
there I need your arms more than to be online you know

I know I know

but in truth I don't know anything without you

you are timeless
you fill my days my seconds just by looking at your truffles
your nose

losing you i'm afraid yes i won't deny my words they are for you no matter what

you are unique bright you burst the screen you are I know my color chart the most 
beautiful the clearest as well as the darkest yes I am sentimental I ask myself 
I pause to tell you I love you I have always loved you and whatever happens to me
 know that you are my only love my beautiful friend my other half you say otherwise 
me i tell you that you are my life take it as you want let me be shocked but i had 
to tell you
even if i'm like a rascal i'm bohemian who loves you more than anything i don't 
say things all the time but i wanted i want to tell you we're not the same age
 but you're timeless even i i don't can't give yourself an age you're magical
 beautiful sublime I cry I'm moved to open up for once in my whole fucking 
life you're everything
all for me that's all
hoping you know who killed me I know it. with all my love from the bottom of
 my heart for you ..

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Take A Look Around

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *