NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

samedi 25 juillet 2020

my mother suffocates in front of cavill my sketch ohh

my mother suffocates in front of cavill my sketch ohh

little surprise

my mother is here
she usually sleeps but not there
she wants to see
see what ??

how i transform
transferred
in short draw
this is grandiose
she is speechless

oh I waited for the good planette to sir to transfer

and she hello shut her mouth

and yet she is there

but how not possible it is you who do that ??
and even
it annoys me
and she closes her mouth she is stomauché

and she tells me

yes I understand better you and your sky

ahhh come on

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Caroline

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *