NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

mardi 28 juillet 2020

Jude Law and NLC

Jude Law and NLC

if I am miraculous for you ?, so much the better
for him??
I have enough pressure like that for you, give a new Jude Law 
!! yes it was ordered to me !!! and yes

and what know passed between me and jude law; I left I planted 
it in friendship and work,
yes I know we don't crash sir like that

yes I took over from someone who touches him closely, and if jude 
no longer takes care of him it's not my fault !!

yes my my decorations express my dna wiccan not in all
yes a wiccan woman does not and must not keep she must honor his love,
 he in love never but I pretend for 20 years and he never looked at me once
 in his sentiental life !! I am not enough to his taste maybe that's all and 
for more details ask him

I draw it from time to time but no more yes and it deteriorates and it is not
 because of me
here on this I wish you a good evening chain reaction cause to effect it's crazy 
I understand myself here is my phone in silent mode thank you for the evening to
 you too

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Caroline

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *