NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

jeudi 30 juillet 2020

there from you ?? a reccord !!

there from you ?? a reccord !!

only one person held my hand at the american hospital in paris
david when i was in a coma !! for more than two whole days !! nobody could
enter my room not even my mother !!

and him alone with me instead of doing Hamlet !!
and as soon as I opened my eyes again
he flew away! gone like a thief !!
and I barely saw it !! just the back !!

and I blame him to death

the whole hospital

oh beautiful he is beautiful he is your other half your guy blah blah

photo with the support of sir seen by everyone except me I will have killed him !!

yes he saved my life but not humanely !! he shot himself like a thief !!

and i hate i hate it ever since
even if i stayed 8 more years it was not the same

he never told me why it remained that the planet wanted him I don't care
he flew away I hate him !!

and you ?, you do the opposite !! where are you from you are the ghost ?,

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Caroline

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *