NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

mardi 28 juillet 2020

to the twin brother of heart league



I do what I want
I know my health you are afraid
and to me ??
in addition it has not rained for ages
and any spring of land and air

in short intermitense I'm here

so professionally I explain to you

originally it was the red cape long before
then it's grafted one of your representa, the stranger from los angeles

then me
then you two

I don't understand your love like I don't understand mine for you two

as i know. one day is the course
one day it's the mountain with bare hands

and yes I am getting to know you from your desires to desires as and when

yes I was given the mountain afterwards

but I know the mountain more than he himself and we himself will never 
be without his brother

you can say it's me first you love each other you two

so yes I am incomprehensible to you two
but my decision is not a new one

it's you two

because one day or another the mountain will have told me

and and and

and the cape too

and and and

so

in feeling I love you both

in professional I can not share you

in one I make the eyes of the other
in the other I make the other cry with worry
know how I sketch and I look after
too late. I don't know what I'm doing in sketch but after yes
 
 
I love you both
of the same love

a beautiful tell me

i will save you

the other I also know

and i don't know who i want from you two

one who stays there is easier
but he will come back car he finally knew who he is
and what I push in time for him to live his dreams too

time for me ??

when you'll have the time
online

but I will not give in until you have experienced your 
high and strong moments that come very quickly
and for both of you one day or one week, it will 
be for both of you whether you like it or not

and what i want from you

online when you can and positive thoughts i believe 
in thoughts and especially if you can make a hurricane 
or two rain please ?? you never know who does not try anything has nothing
that's all, I love you both ... dearly

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Caroline

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *