NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

mardi 28 juillet 2020

Say who instead of Jude Law ?? me ??

Say who instead of Jude Law ?? me ??

Not possible!!

just at the start i didn't want
in the middle it is imposed
and then weary down in los angeles have not asked me once !! during 
6 months !! but I had already started !!! otherwise but I had to start !!

I want to clarify that this is not a new jude law as you think
but he himself is already an atomic bomb and every time I tell myself

improve an atomic bomb ??

and I like challenges
yes i do it for nothing

because I was just asked
and in love are you able to share it even more ??
no that's for sure
but with the recuperation I stopped being selfish and thought of his
 dreams, of what he really wants
nothing to understand pafois it is timeless but I get there

but it's the hardest thing in my life

a sacrifice I fight every time against myself
it's his life his dreams his desires !!

and then he is completely crazy he challenges himself to be the
 book the story has to be the interpretation to infinity and this 
I have never seen this in anyone else in the screen apart from him !!

it is unique in the world, incredible but true !!!

so I think of him instead of me here that's all you will 
know sorry good evening

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Caroline

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *