NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

samedi 25 juillet 2020

it's a door yes Michael


Don't looking for anymore Michael,
it is and yes
you don't wanna be what we are
and yet we are
the doors
the keys

and what i draw
some are
my keys
my pandora
my doors
but this drawings is our door
a good hearer
michael hi
and yes I am Alpha and you ??
gave you back your towel my dear
lots of love
ps two astral twins
one gives up the other wins
I have to say thank you ??
never
I cry you enough like that
don’t even if I’m the alpha
i don't thank you
here are kisses my heart
ps take a better look at my decorations you yet who know
I regret every second of my life that goes without you,
in short what
mess
..

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Caroline

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *