NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

samedi 25 juillet 2020

how can you leave us ??

how can you leave us ??

you are the
you are my twin
don't you think i don't know when you are there ??
you and like the british island
two dogs fighting for a bone me !!

but you
you wait for him to leave
and you are there
with or without him

I miss you yes
I regret you yes

with you
morning noon evening

I only had us

nobody else

no cry for others
no fuss
no fake ass

no i don't dare
nothing
that we

you go elsewhere
not me

you remain my twin

I tried to defeat us

well guess why i had depression

how could you

I don't care what you
puppet
whole bus
does not matter to me

except who degrades you, I still scream

of you from gordon of the two magic nights ?? jason henry ??

look at you !!
i will never say it twice
it's you
Yes you
take it as you want

but it's you here it's you the worst danger on earth to burn yourself
it's the two of us
of course
u can't stand hawaii in multiple ways
neither do I your sueden

But ultimately

the lawn is greener elsewhere
no you left me too
and we devour each other for mutual absence
yes it does not go
but it's no
as long as you haven't understood it's no and always no
even if we
mess
Yes we..

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Caroline

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *