NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

lundi 4 mars 2019

I will exchange my life to relive

I will exchange my life to relive

a moment
one moment
a breath
your look
posed on me

your lips your doight to the sky
the flying bird
a sky
a flower
a ladybird

two wheels
a heart bound with this earth

I knew his land
his wheels

see him again
wishing to change the world
of hunger
and not to keep the money
where to give it over to its ex

pouring his art into his blood

see the pain and the blood
he already wore in him
so that no one yes nobody

do not become one
like him

him the wind free night
the camp wise

redhead blondie my indian

where I knew he would be coming

but this moment this cry
I would like to relive it

we were just kids
Too much adult for him

my backs, my lives
my beliefs
what to do with a path
if this way

he has it and I have it

without us

I will change everything
for this blue
free to live
like a Muslim a gypsy of the desert ..

to you my heart forever.....

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *