NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

vendredi 17 janvier 2020

2 - 2 paris moto toi

gordon
followed
david
nadinelaure

but of a contentious path

to do as he pleases

gordon makes me think a lot about you

except in his bullshit

but I did with him as with my family from birth
he was not looking at me
too proudly conceited teop too much i want too


too much too much i want i read is give everything


LOSThawaii

he came to me

and i forgot you with him

friendship never again

but when he told me

I get married or not but I like you


I couldn't do it anymore

but I stayed connected until I can no longer
I never thought he would be a liar

I hate lies
 
 
 
arrive michael

it's him
never me

why will i go elsewhere

you are the

in my dreams like in my arms

but michael has the arguments

Here we go again

but he forgets that david is my mentor
even in cinematic bullshit

michael it's stronger than him
he breaks me in pieces

yet he had lifted me

Whose ?? of you

paris finally you are there
I was there

every street

I asked my brother cop to help you

come on i take corage beautiful as a heart i go

one leg breaks
a replacement girl
kisses you
me in front

and i'm david
to life as dead

I did not support

but I'm doing well

thanks to michael

he thought it was because of david


I wanted to die

I realized

i am not your type
I have forms
not her
she is beautiful
not me
she drives
not me
 
 
but you suddenly feel you know
you look at me but I'm leaving
I'm good at the end

I don't even know what it means to enter start

it's not me
yes michael i give myself body and soul

to forget you

and I look at the sky

ironman if he could fly with you

a ironman i even thought he saved my dog

silly my dog ​​was dead

but he became a doctor

you were already flying

so I live without living

telling me every second of my life

if I would have crossed if you were alone and if you are also the pole of our magnet

let it go take me for a crazy

I never know and will never know who I really am
except through your eyes ....
and then I'm not your type
old dragger
in love with a magnet

why look elsewhere?
I'll never get there I can't

I am the spirit
you are the dream
I am the thought you are the realization

but a big weakness for 007

that same day
they killed me
broken
returned my son
lost my brother my real family

so yes

To you where I always wanted you to be 
 
 be the really
you already have it for me
it's your destiny

and if you care a little bit about me
and you don't take me crazy you to me

I will be there
I will cross this sidewalk
and you will see
okay??

oh damn i'm afraid of your answer

oh well now you know everything about me ...


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Invisible Touch (2007 Remaster)

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *