NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

vendredi 17 janvier 2020

1-paris - motorbike - finally you

paris - motorbike - finally you

talk about me

it's true for nathaniel but you at the center

it's like enter execute
I read you are
i think you do

like electricity
a smile
the sun is rising
 
 
 me
trained to help family
to save that once death my mother had insurance

out of giving code solution to my mafia family
even if the name has changed by bullshit from my father

I'm following but unlike a heart and not money instead of the heart
 
 
my life ??
books
theater
dream

my son without being my son is true
this is my first rescue

and my heart becomes animated when I know that you are there

I live once again

I don't believe it myself
he is alive
and you continue to be my writers my pages of books
 
 
so england becomes my homeland

episode david before gordon

attention david is a love
a teddy bear
but skinned wounded

and he is my real heart family

he was my confidant
i grew up with david
He is my brother
my father
that I never had
 
but david needs to be idolized quite a concommme burn his muse his role
 on the cross but he does not get attached he 'can't do it

he never has money he gives everything
absolutely everything
ases children to his wives whom he thought he loved

im like me the word love it doesn't know what it is in life
except

on stage, on film
on the television
he scares me
without him yes i think i couldn’t live

he knew i was hiding something from him

he knew that with my goron power I bring it back in two seconds

but I never ask him
I esper

but gordon
he didn't grow up
im good my first love but...
 
 tell david

yes I am drawn like a fire a magnet
to a man who is not even my age
and who lives what I think, want or execute

already that (he takes me for a crazy
but there he makes me lock up

his reaction

give to me and pass to him

you should know that
david is my opposite

and it is equal to my power
but on stage
in life ?? I am sure too at the same time the same day

the naked teenager at the theater his horse it's him
for gordon ??

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Invisible Touch (2007 Remaster)

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *