NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

mardi 21 janvier 2020

A thousand and one nights do you know Michael?

A thousand and one nights do you know Michael?

without my book
you will never have been where you are

but small
your swedish wench
call her now
WHAT NEVER COMES ON MY BLOG EVER
 
 
 if i see her again even in hiding

so listen well

your door of my miles and a night
WILL ALWAYS BE CLOSED
ps I answered you on my Instagram

and last sentence of your sentence

take a white plate in your hand
go around with your finger
there is nothing??
Like you

it's over
 I take the time to say it
It's over
but when it says
it's said
final point
 
 
 ps thank you to your fans for waking me from my nap
if not i will never come
 
 
 with my best regards

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *