NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

mardi 21 janvier 2020

and yes it's less funny when it's me



it's so funny to take shots
crying
even morally

until the day we say STOP

i didn't clean miami
but her fathers have a heart happy to watch

she
is toasted
you
on the grill

he just waits
My opinion

I expected

after
my doctor
the new badboy
and my series

there we will see

it means
far far in the year

when i have decided

they know their budjet which gives
 
 the marion still has work
because her husband is a god of realism

Sweden
no actress in my eyes is an actress

apart from the only swedish woman in the world

NAOMI RAPACE

she is an actress
she is someone

and not an off-white porcelain plate

she
she spun her sleeves and put the plate back together

ps

david
stop your tank Ben-Hur Tank

rather reverse the mirror

and you will notice

that I took nothing away from you
never

I give
I do not resume
not
I close

but to you
I can not
but you will never understand it ... never ...
 now
respect my place of life
my blog is my home
where your little one
I lock it up definitively
with the minothore
and I have to rest
please thank you de la joie bordel du rire bordel j'ai besoin zut et puis merde...c'est français 
 
 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *