NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

mardi 21 janvier 2020

By cons dear David

By cons dear David

you miss
I see a slip like your stupid Australian
online
wherever they give me
at any time

yes you can curse me
but you will never have time
the chimera of the labyrinth
never forget
It's me

Anyway, this is the last time I wet my shirt

because i know you are

the best
the number one
fear death birth joy pink blue sky
everyone it's you since I'm the living proof that god listens to you

that's why annachristy

but your tender one announced to me that below where you had hoisted
 me to see only me
in short you had a lot of fun under my seat

short to tell you even if she is with the prince of persia

I never mind

except for one thing

we come
tell me
and not you !!!
it's up to you to say it do you hear me ??
and not his ...
JE NE SUPPORTE PAS
MAIS ALORS SURTOUT PAS short chamomile chamomile
Nadine
 I'm finished today
ps if you love me as you say
humor will do me good
but this
there is that dr
who know about me
and you cover the wing of the mirror
hidden from everyone
but shit you are there
good evening hi

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *