NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

lundi 20 janvier 2020

by date me

by date me

1983 continuation for CULTURECLUB

there was a fortune teller
at the fence club
and my turn
cultuclub groupie

a baby will come from us ??
and my beautiful you are embraced by a lasso of truth


no matter what I answer

especially for a baby
I was 11 years old
 I did more
and buried premiere of my dungeon
 
 
but i stay lasso of truth

except wonder women

it was too sunny skin

he was very mystical
 
 
mongrand pere electricien rear theater parision
since i walk

 in back

with the biggest

but at 13 this figure can count my father
means married

me no

a mess I put

grace it lasts until my 15 years
get her out of my sight
I can still hear my father
he who hates england sends me there

but at 11 I still think my prediction
baby lasso of truth

I save a child at 13 my son YAVE

apart from now he is my son

I return
he was separated then died
I find a culture club
and right after
NO
I'm leaving
he must be dead
you are nothing
And if it was him..

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *