NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

vendredi 17 janvier 2020

Nathaniel parker I never drew it ??

Nathaniel parker I never drew it ??

and never thought
but it is my exit ticket from my french golden dungeon helping family family
give the numbers the code from a very young age

put when england came my exit was final

at the time nathaniel was the star onle saw everywhere
 
 
from london to dublin by shuttle on buoys

apart from my dungeon and answer

I didn't know what life was like

and nathaniel
was my first secret garden

I watched everything
really?? can a man do that ?? a man is as beautiful my winter garden of Eden
 
 before years of heart to find this feeling of
rebel lord chivalrous handsome of eden
by another citizen of his majesty

yes nathaniel is my zero patient on life

but you have your buttocks
her beauty
his talent
his theater
his eyes black when he plays
a dark knight forbidden

here we look and not toicher

a chippendale !!!
 
 
 
 a real real

i have english malangue
thanks to nathaniel

yes has arrived

a naked white horse at the theater
then a redhead
shaving your head for a new casting

but me both her
in my eyes

baby acne
youths
not men !!!!!

so I was not attracted
not even sensually
 
 
that's why I didn't eat it
as you think

me I need like his double
also dark
also lord
also big
also mammia

already I have a fever of 38 I don't do things halfway when I have a shock
income hives

one more heart shock like david i go to the cemetery lol

I need for me to found

ahsinon i don't move from my house
even 100,000 years

brown this garden side forbidden
this chippendale
we don't touch we salivate

voila voila voila my man

in addition a little more

let him be a child man
man for me
dancer for me
let him tell me i miss you every time
every second my life what

let him be crazy
and especially
he has a humor
and be sulky

with ears

STOPPPP

go to bed
I am still feverish

UMUMUMMMMBISOUS

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Invisible Touch (2007 Remaster)

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *