NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

dimanche 19 janvier 2020

what is zero book ??

what is zero book ??

oh, it's a mystery

but for summary
for my family

this is the book of the bible the true of marie magdelaine

who opens all the books
in all languages
seeing that the real bible for my family
a page of which is in the shopping mall at the end of the louvre

be the pyramid

so there exist

that a book that reads and knows all the other books
 
 
 
 
 but as my grandfather would say
when the light comes into my eyes

finally it did the trick


I still hear it

but i'm fast
but not for me

and it's me
the

and to be u1
 the knowledge that opens the book zero
me become the zero book

my ratatouille

either he knows me
is
he know who i am
but not as I am for you

but the real me

No, that's not possible

it has not yet gone around in my brain

so I wait
I like when he answers me
he thinks me

even if my ratatouille becomes bigger

time doesn't matter

because the time that opens my book
it's him....

here is good day have a good weekend kje rest
and I'm going to make looped films like my favorite ratatouille and dirty dancing
and the beautiful and the tramp all what until Monday ..

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Gamma Rise

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *