NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

dimanche 19 janvier 2020

YOUNGPOPE2 if i will watch again ???

YOUNGPOPE2 if i will watch again ???

No
it's above my strength my mother yes
when he comes out of a coma
my mother will tell me
and we will see

and then I'm not the only one
ok I was the very first

there are others
me ?? it's rest

television ??

no worse sherlock
with its post stomatic shocks

I feel like living on a screen since last week

no i can't watch YOUGPOPEJUDELAW

sherlock would tell you

need vacancy

as I have already seen this episode but it is on serieclub

oh manathan i know you and me very well on your ring to defend your pimply buddy

but stop thinking about it

i need someone to tell me
I'm here
who takes care of my heart
who protects me

even once a  mouth
per year I don't care
 
 
you have not even perceived or seen the value
next to yes right next to you
me!!!!
 
 
 but what i know is neither david nor gordon
despite our promise

who are like that

to talk to me
and that I am not a motionless poster

pity more my pase
I'm going to dream at dirty dancing and forgive me
post stomatic of judelawyoungpope syndrome

I REST thank you

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Gamma Rise

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *