dimanche 19 janvier 2020

YOUNGPOPE2 if i will watch again ???

YOUNGPOPE2 if i will watch again ???

No
it's above my strength my mother yes
when he comes out of a coma
my mother will tell me
and we will see

and then I'm not the only one
ok I was the very first

there are others
me ?? it's rest

television ??

no worse sherlock
with its post stomatic shocks

I feel like living on a screen since last week

no i can't watch YOUGPOPEJUDELAW

sherlock would tell you

need vacancy

as I have already seen this episode but it is on serieclub

oh manathan i know you and me very well on your ring to defend your pimply buddy

but stop thinking about it

i need someone to tell me
I'm here
who takes care of my heart
who protects me

even once a  mouth
per year I don't care
 
 
you have not even perceived or seen the value
next to yes right next to you
me!!!!
 
 
 but what i know is neither david nor gordon
despite our promise

who are like that

to talk to me
and that I am not a motionless poster

pity more my pase
I'm going to dream at dirty dancing and forgive me
post stomatic of judelawyoungpope syndrome

I REST thank you

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Le seul qui restait

 De mon entourage saint Elle cherche le cœur de l’immortalité absolu  Tu es souillé de mort imminente maintenant  Approches toi de lui Toi d...

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *