NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

vendredi 31 janvier 2020

henry cavill what i think since ?,



and why i draw it ??

out simply
a challenge for me

if he is my 202002

ohh i don't know yet

i told you 3

l make me think of a young man whom i knew

but this young man
respectueux
no him in short I draw it at the request of its fans

I just cracked again
for italy
no for henry cavill
 
 
yes it's been years that I search for me a solution

a being is helped but I keep

and end of life result 52 so take care of love

and then he hangs out with a woman like me it seems
energy coatch

in short it is beautiful
nothing more
it's not my goal

his body yes i like hercules

but a real one in my heart will never be him
but hugh jackman

and then love
when we got to know jude law

he comes out tonight with his contagion movie

in short the babies like henry cavil not even a little finger

but its italy yes

and thank you

ps nothing matters in life for me that my life
because no one will raise a hand to help me

lying I know my god their world I don't want my 
life anymore is precious to you this is a good evening and I am not

A LOLITA MIDINETTE IN CAVILL thank you

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *