NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

mardi 28 janvier 2020

Why do I like ironman ??

Why do I like ironman ??

because of Magnum of course

magnum who did not dream of Magnum a hawai ??

it was hawai who came to me

alone
because I miss our first hearing with a short catch awakening still Paris
 
 
for me magnum was the strongest

I still am
but when i watch it on the cops in new york
it's the pure blood of 007 that I see
instead of magnum

it's like i draw a wizard
I see zorro
 
 
hawai and me

I had to kill David to have lived my dream

I dream of surfing the Hawaiian
since 5.0

anyway i asked him one day

tell me about the ironman race

and there?
a real novel

ian i was never asked
I know this year there is the LOST convention

but OK

I launched a challenge
Yes

Why??

he is perfectly capable
in my wildest dreams it's been years that I see him instead of magnum

and damn the role has been taken over

but not the race

and then I continued since my childhood the comics iroman

but in hawaii being an iroman is a consecration
an ultimate moment with the peeled deese
 
 
 
 yes i'm a french fucker

and I know he must be the best for him

I know it
but not him

deep inside him
i know it
but in his head

my stomach hurts

short here

and if he has yours
he will do it
whether it is first or not
the main thing is that he is happy to run
for him and for hawai

and that me
it is enough for me
to read in his eyes
he succeeded in being what he is and that I know me

an atlete prepared for olypical games
and I like his body
sorry who
that's my problem see you tomorrow

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

L' ÉCONOMIE LUMIÈRE - Béhar

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *