NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

jeudi 30 janvier 2020

some word since our holy father



I am always amazed that my vision arrives

we must go back to peaceonday london

could i know
that the coma from there traumatized
will one day be televised ??

and a surprise gift

gordon

since i'm down to understand
 
 
young gordon said no to a lord
the polish woman

and since then he spoiled his life

and mine at the same time

I'm getting used to it

so i run away from england the discovery that (no it's for me) 
my kinder child is alive
 
 
 
 
and I was brought in to choose 2 future actor

so we hang on is my son and the other
shaved the sick
who created me I understand

anyway i choose both

the same afternoon
kevin
Disgusted
I run to tell David

and vlan choc I bury myself

the flash of coma and gordon

that the other
will do everything

in short she is here

she managed to convince the best judges of the cesar

he is almost 80 years old
 
 
 
 ewan and me
from the little girl in the desert
it's I hate you I love you no more

but nobody i want to lose

but from a shaved head it bothers me

you had drunk
It is not possible

one day we will put myself in my place

proof on the italian network
I no longer have a bilious stomach
 
 
anyway the Polish woman is toast
no i didn't want to talk about yesterday
if go

the old story repeats itself

the old woman not me

the old says

but it's true that he makes love gently

ba there's nothing left i swallow nothing

and then sleepy

his baby loop

bedraggle

don't get bored
but this pouffiase it does not bother

so at the bottom of the bed

up to tpmp c8
 
 
everything works out in my brain

and I only dreamed of my dead dog in my arms

and i still hear

non
I don't want to lose anyone

but I am gradually persecuting myself

let history repeat itself
that gordon only wanted to work to feed his family

and the baby falls in the panel

I would never have believed

true or not I don't want to know

I don't want to lose anyone

so for once gordon

stay out of France while France calms down

if not they will take you for cyble
she his wife to save her husband's work and you know it

tell him
someone tell him

here I said everything
sorry my stomach
at the edge of the precipice
please
tell him

and I will not open my Italian network very soon
here I am at the end of everything
tell him..thank you
 
 
 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *