NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

dimanche 26 janvier 2020

Suddenly Michael



i forgot to tell you

I realized that everything revolves around my adopted son

his god if i touch it he tears my eyes out
you

and his muse his inspiration his admiration

is
Henry Cavill

between michael and henry
what's the difference ??

michael goes to a buddhist temple

go to my colleagues

with my photo

since you don't believe me
who we are

but me who i am
Bonaparte
French

with a name that I didn't even know

but that is my son's immortal memory

so sometimes
I am also alone
that the desert of Australian land
and sometimes I say to myself

my son is really my whole life ..

ps I did it in light of three

and the day of saint gaston

you wanted to show that you are the only gaston

and no

a Gaston of Scottish blood
an Australian blood Gaston

I need to sleep

but nobody wonders how i live all this ??
I think and boom

ah why bonaparte?,

because he's the only one who touched my soul

I have nothing there I got the answer yesterday

every year i have the right to admonish or not
without me opening my mouth
 
 
from my grand master
coming from tibet

and yesterday I took it for a not round because of gordon

he did not leave me the choice

my family gifts we menleve I don't care

but my Tibetan knowledge no

he breathes and you have nothing left

that's how i knew

it sucks you and you die little by little

in short, the icing on the cake

bonaparte
I didn't say anything more

and my son will take me for a crazy hang on michael
 it will shake

short without my mouth opening
here is word for word

so madam opened the temple oracle ??

What me ??

and yes one being only one can open the temple of the oracle

for millennia

the man coming to consult the oracle

but in
Anyway, I'll let you through

upon reaching the temple oracle

it became the end like me the beginning

with that ask you

he couldn't tell me that before

it means
it's the beginning i'm the end

of a whole

oh i remember i was only once in my life in the arms of one man

and we had to open the temple of the millennial oracle

then go back up australia deses ashes you are well capable

because my life is next to yours
I still don't get over it !!!!!!
little marshmallow
who will go back to bed
all alone
oh mom my head hurts

and you want to be me ??

sorry there is an oracle
and the oracle is closed
it is that for two

I can't do anything

it's my life
here is sos smile short if you hear me
thank you....

ps i have to recover
the door of the oracle

it's my son
my son short the center of my life / ....
 
 
 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *