NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

vendredi 31 janvier 2020

!!!!!!!!!i will stop drawing cavill!!!!!!!



if it continues

to tell me
me lolita a cavill ??

that's the word that kills in my eyes

if you go there
ask hugh jackman who i am
he will tell you

a friend a confidant

and I add

i don't want to be loved
never

since a departure

short and then jude law
I know all the pissers

I could not any more

and then we can not be what I am and loved

but I did not draw cavill for its beautiful muscles

just he reminded me of a young man who created me

but I realized that not
in love i am null

fortunately that in myself I am

and then in wiccan there is a law and jude law knows it

only one or not

and surely not me lolita ca me debect

and yes I confessed my health

it's normal you wash another
but you
keep you sick

and I have done many times only one

and I was brought up in Buddhist law

so too bad

but please
I AM NOT A LOLITA IN CAVILL

IF I WOULD LIKE REALLY
THIS WILL BE HUGH JACKMAMN AND ANYONE ELSE

BUT THAT WILL NEVER SAY YES

I PREFER TO BE ALONE AND HEAL
OF MY HEART WITHOUT SKIING THERE IS THANKS

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *