NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

lundi 27 janvier 2020

you really want to know

you really want to know

but it's me the beak the beak

you just wanted to pay yourself a french

that's all

we stay lz
It's me
who came

because i was sure i was drunk

seeing

I told myself

go away

This is what I did

me who do both power
and love

yes you have the honor of making me a woman

but how stupid to believe that a rz will come just for me
one night

poor asshole
because i made david a star

and that in the profession

in short all i touch is philosopher's stone
 
 
read your video
I didn't invent anything

but i didn't need you
to rise in your rank

because you don't touch the lolita
the job can trust you
and you speak 4 language

your story is my knowledge

I'm the idiot

ask you come back one evening

every time i ask

england

in short i have the right to cry
 
 
the witch
celel who made david a god
the circular
jesus on paw

the illuminatie
the high priestess

shit i have had enough a whole life

I don't ask for the moon

just relive being a woman

you are not the exception

your video i can read

everything you missed i gave it to david
or ousted
so he wakes up from his stupid booze and his lolita
 
 
ask who you want
of me

i tell you

you are the chosen one
the prophetic
the artist to whom to count

he will never fear a problem with female colleagues

he has that in his blood

to be an artist
a master
like moliere

he is ready all year round

in short
either 007 requested
by me
do not forget it

you are and always will be the best we can do in cinema

a God
spirit body heart
for his job

always a step for his fans

and never has and will never have a life of debauchery

because his education does not allow him to disrespect others

here is what i said written and scaled
for you

and you have it and will always be
leave me alone
I do not
I lock myself in on me
I'm always fed up with david

poor moron

seeing a chair again is a crime, I pay it
gordon i don't care
a bawdy man

I have enough so much to stop David erasing from his club in the eyes of people hearing that witch

that I know you you will never be

you are good
too good for that

don't worry i respect my word

it is not you who is chosen
It's me
who chose you

for one thing

your loyalty to your fathers and your fans
worldwide

voila no i forgot
I worship in front of your body

but only you know
leave me
I will fulfill our contract
 
 
as you measure you will have do not worry i'm really too stupid to believe that i will be One day once again a real woman with you thank you for creating me
 
 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *