NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

lundi 27 janvier 2020

world really rots

world really rots

I have no regrets
but pure once I thought it was for me

like once

just another time

I'm not asking for the moon

I thought I was someone for once

well no

yes all your failures

it's for david
always david
and again david

it's me who created all of this

so that david wakes up
but nothing

he saw nothing
under his nose

how she was

so I had shaken up his work

even that didn't wake up

hide you i didn't think you wanted the roles

I believed that I had dreamed
drank too much

you remain the opening and closing of the orzcle

me

respect your contract with my son

love goes faster in energy
as you were in a hurry

brief pro
stay pro

ah what u think of you
to all i said for 8 months

a greek god you can trust
and I think so

I even ousted my son from a role for you

but OK

no one will see me

as usual

ps

thank you for making me a woman

just once in my life

and I'm silly to respect

but in Tibet

assured me that I had done well
to respect you

but i can't believe it anymore



outside contect that you are and will always be a god of cinema

short talk is no longer useful

go share stay
I know you will leave anyway
because this world is rotten

and I no longer think that you will make an exemption just for me

to come again

it was for david

I should have suspected

may be david in my eyes

one thing is needed
only one

what david always does elsewhere

think of me in each movie series
by putting something we have in common

here is

thanks again

and at work never again will I talk about it

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *