NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

mardi 28 janvier 2020

thomas give me time

thomas give me time

thomas we are not yet on february 20

you are not the first
but the second

it's been moos i want to see you

and you forget me

since your betrayal game

I never heard from you
directly

I need you

standard exchange

you are my friend
my confident

to me that you changed and that you became like a gordon

ohh thomas
i am eul
to do cantatipn
I love

but friendly
damn the world
tomas
I am not good at words

I need to take my way
and i am lost
no ian
in my heart

shit where do you come from?
 
si c'est pas la maison
les profile
 
pas le twiter
j'en ai deux
l'autre est pour mes tableau
mais pour me parler mon blog
mon tumblr
et mon instagram
bordel tomas
 
tu te fais languir bref
j'ai besoin de mon ami voila 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *