NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

samedi 11 janvier 2020

1-2 What I love most about my life

What I love most about my life

at your request to know me more
you asked me what i like most admire
apart from my Muses

hard hard short challenge met I had to decide

there is not above my Muses but below yes
 
 
but in french and english i write to you

for a question of timing surely

has yes cradle of gifts sorcerer of my family
is not italy
but i help you

it's not my gifts either
to me happened by emotion of the same time for a white horse

but from the birth of my family

you have the choice

Ottoman Empire
viking empire
newcastle
Edinbourg
 or london
Without forgetting
the british empire exported to canada

and that's all
here is my requested article
a little patience i arrive

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *