NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

samedi 11 janvier 2020

but at the time I said - eouan ??

but at the time I said - eouan ??

oh we never put it back
mister car
mister theater
homosexual mister
but to penetrate your entrails
a whole handle is enough
 
in pain my voice is broken in his fucking theater
mister director 50 pounds

I have a lot on my heart
 
 all that to protect venize

anyway he is in prison

from me i hope in the usa

but why do I think about it ??

my voice

i know more like time
my voice is high pitched o like an angel

I am a peculiarity of the 10 percent of the world population like me

we go out it will do me good
the sun the sky the wind

that's why i hate myself so much
since I don't speak anymore
I
silence
where I bury myself for fear of laughing at my voice
come on I go outside
excuse me

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *