NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

mardi 11 avril 2017

All is good

All is good

But I am always criticized for not doing the thing live

no

I have it in music

And books
Papers if you prefer

And when I have in the pocket for spotify

Here it goes

I'm alright

But here I am live

for
the reinforcement
Inside

If you prefer

immune

I am not a doctor

But I'm pretty good
to understand

It is enough
That I look at my aura

and I know
By my mind

mind
heart
  body

Innate if it goes
If he needs
or not

Here he needs

But it is my darling what you want

everything is fine

Just a strengthening
OK??

Go enough blabla

Planets to me
Good evening to you also

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *